The Orthopaedic Surgery Center is a state-of-the-art outpatient surgical facility. The center was built in August of 2000, designed to meet the needs of the patients and surgeons at The Orthopaedic Institute. The completion of an expansion in 2009 allows us to better serve the needs of patients in North Florida.
- We maintain the highest quality and safety control standards
- Our anesthesiologists are highly experienced and board certified
- Our entire clinical staff is CPR certified and most are Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Life Support certified
- 16,500 square-foot fully licensed ambulatory surgical center
- Licensed by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA)
- Medicare Certified
- AAAHC Accredited
- Five fully equipped operating rooms
- 15 recovery bays
Our patients choose the Orthopaedic Surgery Center because they understand that we are dedicated to providing surgical services that meet high standards of quality and safety.