The Orthopaedic Surgery Center is a state-of-the-art outpatient surgical facility. The center was built in August of 2000, designed to meet the needs of the patients and surgeons at The Orthopaedic Institute. The completion of an expansion in 2009 allows us to better serve the needs of patients in North Florida.
- We maintain the highest quality and safety control standards
- Our anesthesiologists are highly experienced and board certified
- Our entire clinical staff is CPR certified and most are Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Life Support certified
- 16,500 square-foot fully licensed ambulatory surgical center
- Licensed by the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA)
- Medicare Certified
- AAAHC Accredited
- Five fully equipped operating rooms
- 15 recovery bays
Our patients choose the Orthopaedic Surgery Center because they understand that we are dedicated to providing surgical services that meet high standards of quality and safety.
This Virtual Tour is a Google MAPS Business View by DigitalBusiness360.com
Our physicians and staff are committed to providing our patients with exceptional care through personal attention and trusting relationships. Your patient satisfaction is our ultimate goal. You can access quality measures and statistics for Ambulatory Surgery Centers in the state of Florida here. Specific information about our facility can be found here.
You can also find data on health care costs on a local, national, and state level here. The service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.